Biz Tax & Compliance Coaching Program
Small business owners need help with the very complex tax code and in meeting all of the regulatory requirements that our overreaching government has placed before them. On a daily basis most small businesses unknowingly violate some regulation.
Many business owners form an LLC or a corporation with the misunderstanding that their business structure will protect them from lawsuits or creditors. However it is rare that these same owners operate their business in a manner consistent with their chosen entity structure, as required by law. Therefore, they often find out that they have no protection. The courts consistently rule that if you are not acting like a corporation or LLC, then you are not one. If you do not follow the “Rules”—you are not protected.
What is the Biz Tax & Compliance Coaching Program?
We have created an on-going year-round coaching, planning and compliance system for your business. Our program will help give you the tools needed to build your business, save you money on taxes, and make the money you are already spending work more efficiently. It is designed to take the regulatory burden off of you to allow you more time to successfully run your business. Our program has a large education element to it to clear up popular misconceptions regarding taxes, estates and business compliance.
Our on-going program encompasses the BIG picture; guiding you through all phases of your business life; from start-up and helping you with your business plan, to assisting you through the growth phases. As your business matures, the program addresses the issues of aging for you, as a business owner, and will make recommendations in helping coordinate your business plan with your estate plan—then ultimately help you develop an exit or succession strategy for your business.
The Biz Tax & Compliance Coaching Program covers six primary areas that concern small businesses.
- Strategic Tax Structuring and Compliance
• Keeping your taxes lower
• Protecting your tax benefits with proper recordkeeping
- Maximizing Your Owner Benefits
• More pre-tax benefits for you and your family
• Financial benefits to hiring your spouse & children
- Protection from Regulatory Agencies
• Complying with the Rules that govern your business
• Reducing fines and court costs
- Business Planning and Development
• Growing your business; creating revenue
• Improving your marketing strategy
- Protecting Your Assets
• Segregating personal, investment & business assets
• Risk management, the role of insurance and agreements
- The Aging Business Owner and Exit Strategy
• Planning for the un-planned & protecting your family
• Planning your exit strategy, succession, and estate plan